All this must be materialised in the next few year, in collaboration with colleagues from other institutions, in the establishment of a set of essential tools for the rigorous study on our early modern literature:
- a repertoire of manuscript containing theater works.
- a repertoire of baroque poetry manuscripts and printed songbooks.
- a bio-bibliographic repertoire of poetry of the 15000.
- a bibliographical repertoire of editions and studies on modern Catalan literature (and medieval history and language) constantly updated (Qüern).
- a collection of texts edited with all philological rigor.
- anthologies of texts for academic studies.
- university textbooks on the subject of study.
- a collection of critical guidelines complemented by the state of the state of the questions, prepared by specialists (Panorama critic of Catalan literature